Friday 9 September 2016

Best Book to Learn Java for C and C++ Programmer?

In the last 2 decade many Java programmers started programming with C and C++ but the situation is changed now, you have more choices e.g. you can choose Python or you can even start with Java. It seems Academia is preferring Python in USA and Java in India, but there are still many programmers who know C and C++ and wants to learn Java for one or other reasons. I often receive emails from my readers about book recommendation and recently a couple of them asked me to suggest best Java books for C and C++ programmer. I can relate those beginners to myself because I have also gone through the same phase but those days the university text books are our only source to learn new thing. We didn't have broadband and unlimited access to Internet and eBooks was not popular at that time but things have changed. The good thing is now I know a couple of really good books which can help to utilize most of his C and C++ knowledge to learn Java e.g. Core Java Volume 1 - Fundamentals by Cay S. Horstmann which provides comparative analysis with C++ time to time.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment