Saturday 6 February 2016

Top 5 Java Performance Tuning Books - Best of Lot, Must read

Why should Java developer read a book on Performance tuning? When I first faced this question long time back, I thought I will do it later, but I never get back to that for a long time. I realize my mistake of having a lack of knowledge on performance measurement, tuning and finding bottleneck only when I faced serious performance and scalability issues on our mission critical server side financial application written in Java. It's true that when you really need it you learn most, but those times are not the best time to learn fundamentals, in fact, those times are to apply and correct your misunderstanding. This is why I am sharing these Java performance books to all Java programmers and suggesting them to take some time and go through at least one book in full. By the way, these books are in addition to my 5 must-read books for Java programmers.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment